HCG Diet Phase 2
HCG diet (Phase 2) meal plan
Breakfast should include tea or coffee, but sugar is not allowed, Stevia is a good alternative. Make sure not to use more than one package if you are taking Stevia because it might have more sugar as compared to other alternatives. If you are taking coffee, then include a one-tablespoon milk. It should be one per twenty-four hours.
For lunch, you can just take Proteins 150 grams every day. It can vary with different items. When you are weighing your food, ensure that it is done with unfrozen and raw so that you can achieve right weight.
Protein consists of chicken, lean beef, lobster, shrimp, fish, crab, or veal. The lesser fat you take, the better you can expect from your Phase II diet. At lunch, one vegetable is allowed, which you have to select from your food list, for instance, spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, cabbages, cucumbers, and asparagus. One type of Melba or stick toast is allowed at lunch. Fruits consist of one whole apple, handful of strawberries and half-grape fruit.
Dinner is similar to lunch and consists of hundred grams of proteins, bread stick, and one vegetable.
Note: – Oil for cooking is strictly not recommended.
Drinks and seasonings
- Lemon juice (1 lemon) everyday
- Salt, mustard powder, vinegar, marjoram, garlic for seasoning.
- Plain water, tea, coffee (2-3 litres) only allowed drinks.
- The bread stick or fruit must be eaten between your meals instead with dinner and other major meals.
- No cosmetics or medicines other than eyebrow pencil and lipstick.
HCG diet plan points to consider
- Use as much spices to ramp up flavour.
- Cutting fat in this phase also includes anything you put up on your hair and skin- no oil based products externally or internally allowed. The only protocol recommended skincare products are allowed.
- Ensure you are not using any oil based skin care and cosmetics.
- Plan meals ahead of time. This will make sure that you are not starving resulting in overeating.
- Learn to plan a five-minute meal. Food planning and preparation will allow you to go long way and focus on your target.
- After completing your phase II make sure, you stick to the maintenance phase. It will keep off fat.
Specifics of the HCG Diet Phase 2:
- The calorie intake 600-750 must be maintained. You can go below, but not above.
- Two small apples are not allowed in place of one. It may give more calories.
- Cottage cheese is OK, but it should be prepared from skimmed milk. Use a hundred grams instead of meat, but occasionally.
How to enhance results during phase 2
- The phase II HCG diet is simple, but you do not have to go through boring diet. A little creativity in preparing your meals will do well for you. This will also keep you motivated.
- Get a digital kitchen scale of good quality.
- Keep this thing in mind that everyone is having a different body. You have to pay attention to the signs your body is giving.
Tips on preparing low calorie diet
- Proper meal preparation will prevent poor performance. Consider these tips for guaranteed weight loss.
- Weigh yourself everyday throughout your HCG phase 2
- Keep on taking photographs
- Keep a record of your body measurements
- Set realistic goals
- Reward yourself
HCG Diet Phase 2 - FAQs
Everyday weighing is a must and it is recommended that you make this first priority after getting up in the morning. Keep your scale ready so that it will remind you every morning. This task will let you keep track of your weight loss during phase II.
No. The 7-day Menu Plans provided with the program have been planned out to provide you with the correct daily calorie intake, saving you time and money.
Water is essential for both weight loss and your optimal body functions. Ensure that you are drinking 2-3 litres throughout the day. Do not mix, thirst and hunger because many people get confused. Stay hydrated!
Black tea and coffee is allowed during HCG phase 2. It is OK to sweeten with almond milk or stevia.
Our 7-day menu plans provide you with the correct calorie count required daily.
550 – 750 calories is the maximum value you can take.
Stick to your diet and take high fibre fruits and vegetables.