HCG Diet Phase 3
Introduction to the weight setting phase!
It is the phase, which involves 3 weeks after finishing the HCG drops. When you reach the final day of the HCG drops, keep following the 600-calorie diet for an extra 3 days.
By doing this thing, you can easily ensure that all traces of HCG are out of the system, prior to getting started with the larger portions of food back in the body. During this phase, you are going to teach your body how to get stabilized. This is the main reason why you need to keep up with the right course.
As you are free to eat a wider variety of foods, it is also important to be aware of what your ‘weight setting’ daily caloric amount is required to maintain your new weight.
In order to avoid instant weight gain! When you vary, your body is not sure what your body weight needs to be. It all leads to confusion what food items need to be stored or what has to be burned, leading to inaccurate and wrong outcomes.
Three rules of HCG Diet Phase 3:
Entering into this phase does not mean that you can eat all things. Along with the right eating habits, you must take care of the below mentioned rules:
- Keep a constant check on your weight. You must continue to weigh and record daily.
- It is not good to eat sugars and starches, especially in the first three weeks.
- When it comes to weight, it is important to remain within 1 – 1.5 kilograms of the weight on the last day taking the HCG drops in Phase 2.
How to get started with P3?
- Be prepared by organising your food and stocking up any items in the pantry
- Follow the ‘weight-setting’ guide in the Phase 3 Diet Guide.
- Follow the Week 1 – 6 Menu Plans for Part A (1st three weeks)
- The weight setting phase last six weeks.
- Keep drinking 3 litres of water daily
- Continue to record and weigh yourself daily.
HCG Diet Phase 3 - FAQs
Beans are the most essential protein types, you need to avoid, especially garbanzo, fava white, lima, black, kidney, and pinto.
Corn, Peas, Carrots, Beets, Leeks, Avocado, Parsnips, Butternut Squash, Celeriac, Artichoke, Sweet Potatoes, Yams, Water Chestnuts and many others, are not advised to take.
Follow the provided Menu Plans for Phase 3 of our program, these set out the correct daily calories required to reach your ideal ‘caloric daily requirement’ to maintain your new weight. Many times, a body will start gaining if you are not tracking the calorie count.
In this phase, we increase your calorie intake from Week 1 up to Week 6 slowly. Please follow the set Menu Plans provided. Do not kid yourself you cannot live on a low-calorie diet of 600 calories forever. Your body needs time to take rest.
Yes, at least 3 litres of water per day
The weight setting phase is six weeks in total. The first part is about 3 weeks long this involves No Sugar and No Starch, the 2nd three weeks is where we slowly introduce sugars and carbs back into your diet.